Planning Photo Shoot Blog Post #1 - My Idea/Concept/Plot

For my photo shoot which I plan on doing, my concept is to go outside my home (front yard maybe) and take stills/professional photos of the outside AS WELL AS having Latin Music CDs stacked up and focused on, since my magazine will be talking about music and artists (specifically, Latino  artists). I could then (in the magazine) talk about how Latino music has impacted here in the US. However, not all of my pictures will be actual photos taken on a camera device. I actually plan on doing digital renderings of actual famous Latino artists (Bad Bunny, Karol G, etc.) and hopefully they turn out good enough for what I aim to accomplish with my magazine. For these types of pictures of the famous artists, since I can’t use a picture simply from the internet, I will trace over a picture of said artist in photoshop and add my own style to it. I think the idea of actually having a cartoon rendering of artists is very interesting and I got my idea from Rolling Stone magazine, the magazine that I researched. They used it on their Donald trump magazine where they didn’t use a picture, but instead a drawing BASED ON a picture from the presidential inauguration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Genre Codes and Conventions Research Project (Cover)

Mood Board Reflection/Written Explanation